Check out upcoming events by this organizer, or organize your very own event.
The GAME FACE TVBS 2012
Monday, July 16, 2012 at 9:00 AM - Friday, July 20, 2012 at 1:00 PM (PDT)
Laguna Hills, CA
Online "pre-registration" has ended,
but you can still come to TVBS!
The "GAME FACE" TVBS
- July 16-20, 2012
9:00 a.m. to 1:00 p.m. daily
For ages 5 - entering grade 6 in the fall
Online "pre-registration" has ended for administration purposes, but there is loads of room for boys & girls in all age categories! Use the map at right and bring your family and friends to register for TVBS on DAY 1! Walk-up registration begins at 8:00 a.m. sharp with all forms available on site. All children registering DAY 1 will still be placed in groups with their friends! Here's what to bring:
1. Backpack: To carry lunch, water, towel and take-home items. Label with child's name.
2. Lunch: Send a sack lunch in your child's backpack for the 11:15 a.m. snack break.
3. Water: Pack 1 water bottle for each day Monday through Friday at TVBS.
4. Beach towel: Send daily as the kids get wet on "Finder's Field" all 5 days.
5. Ziploc storage bag: Label and place in backpack to protect your child's take-homes.
6. Bathing suit: Wear suit daily under clothes. Kids dry and put clothes over suits after rec.
7. Flip-flops: No "tennies" please. Flip-flops or sandals are worn daily by all children.
8. Daily offering: Send quarters and dollars. Our mission goal will again be $10,500.
Brought to you by Crossline Church and the GAMEDAY children's program. Designed by Dean-o and his kid's staff & volunteer team.
Click "Contact the Host" above to receive an answer within 24 hours.
Your message has been sent!
In order to purchase these tickets in installments, you'll need an Eventbrite account. Log in or sign up for a free account to continue.